Who should enter
Individuals under 35 years old who act for freeholders and / or leaseholders in enfranchisement and / or right to manage matters.
Solicitors, barristers, valuers, accountants and other professional advisers.
- Measurable contribution to success of the organisation
- Profile of notable case(s)
- Specific challenges that were met and overcome
- Depth of applied knowledge and expertise
- Excellence in client communications
- New instructions: marketing of and innovation in enfranchisement
- Professional development and leadership skills
- Entries must be made or supported by departmental manager