Skip to content
- All entries must be submitted digitally.
- Entries must be accompanied by a clear, concise supporting statement, independent testimonials from third parties may also be submitted. Additional materials other than third party testimonials will not be considered.
- Employees and office holders of News on the Block are not eligible to enter the Awards.
- The judges’ decision is final and Awards will be made at their discretion. Not all the awards advertised will be awarded if the judges consider that the criteria have not been met. Additional commendations may be made at the judges’ discretion.
- The content of any entry may be used for publicity purposes unless the entrant withholds their consent to this in writing.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and procedures and to have agreed to be bound by them when entering this competition.
- All shortlisted entrants are encouraged to attend the event in June.
- Judges reserve the right at their collective discretion to substitute an award to an entrant if, in their opinion, it is more appropriate for that entrant to be considered in that category, or not to make an award in a particular category.