Who should enter
Individuals or teams: Solicitors, Valuers, Barristers or other professionals who act for freeholders and/or leaseholders in enfranchisement and/or right to manage matters.
Solicitors, Barristers, Surveyors and other professional advisors outside of London.
- Demonstrable quality of service: successful lease extensions / collective enfranchisements / right to manage applications handled
- Examples of interesting case(s)
- Specific challenges that were met and overcome
- Depth of applied knowledge and expertise
- Excellence in client communications
- New instructions: marketing of and innovation in enfranchisement
- Staff development