THE ENTRY PORTAL IS NOW CLOSEDEntry Deadline: 4th May 2016 at 5pm Thank you to everyone who has entered this years Enfranchisement and Right to Manage Awards. Details on the public vote will be available soon. For each category the judges require:
- Statement: of up to 1500 words expressing how you have met the judging criteria, why you think you deserve to win and what makes you stand out as an individual/company.
- Up to three testimonials: These do not count towards your supporting statement word count, however each should be between 150 and 250 words in length.
- For individual award categories: A high resolution head-shot
- For company award categories: A high resolution logo
- Video: A one minute video uploaded to YouTube is optional. Each entry can be supported with a 1 minute video. This video is to communicate to the judges why you or your company deserves to win. If you are submitting an entry on behalf of a staff member then it is your choice whether to record a message from them or yourself explaining why they deserve to win. One video required per category. Upload your video to YouTube and mark it as unlisted should you not want other people to view your video. However, do not mark it as private or disallow embedding, or the judges will not be able to view your video. Make note of the URL.
If you have any questions regarding the entry process, please email Anastasia Morton at Anastasia@newsontheblock.com