THE ENTRY PORTAL IS NOW CLOSED
Entry Deadline: 4th May 2016 at 5pm
For each category the judges require:
- Statement: of up to 1500 words expressing how you have met the judging criteria, why you think you deserve to win and what makes you stand out as an individual/company.
- Up to three testimonials: These do not count towards your supporting statement word count, however each should be between 150 and 250 words in length.
- For individual award categories: A high resolution head-shot
- For company award categories: A high resolution logo
Please ensure your photo is of high-resolution print quality (minimum 300 dpi) at least 10cm x 10cm. File types accepted: jpg, pdf, eps.
The images will be used in event materials both on-site and post event.
- Video: A one minute video uploaded to YouTube is optional. Each entry can be supported with a 1 minute video. This video is to communicate to the judges why you or your company deserves to win.
If you are submitting an entry on behalf of a staff member then it is your choice whether to record a message from them or yourself explaining why they deserve to win. One video required per category.
Upload your video to YouTube and mark it as unlisted should you not want other people to view your video. However, do not mark it as private or disallow embedding, or the judges will not be able to view your video. Make note of the URL.
Once you have completed your entry:
Review: There is an opportunity to review your submission before submitting your entry.
Submit: On submitting your entry you cannot recall information sent. Please double check you are satisfied with your entry before hitting ‘submit’.
Please register or login to the entry portal below for further details on each element of the entry process. You are able to save your progression, go back, exit and return as many times as you like until you hit submit. Be warned, once you do submit your entry changes cannot be made and you cannot recall your entry.
The deadline for entries is strictly 4th May 2016, entries after this date will not be accepted. The entry portal will close at 5pm on 4th May 2016 thereby not allowing any further entries after this time. Please ensure you submit your entry ahead of this deadline to avoid disappointment.
For details on the judging process for 2016 please click here.