Award Finalists 2016

Enfranchisement and Right To Manage Awards 2016 – Finalists Announced!

We are delighted to announce the Finalists for the 2016 Enfranchisement and Right to Manage Awards. This year has been an exceedingly busy and demanding year with ever increasing interest in enfranchisement and right to manage claims. Practitioners have displayed and implemented an exceptional quality of work in the industry and we are looking forward to recognising and celebrating these high levels of performance with you on the 8th June at The Hurlingham Club, London.

We received a significant amount of entries for this year’s Enfranchisement and Right to Manage Awards, demonstrating the dedication and passion (and competitive nature!) of those working in the industry. The independent judging panel have come to an agreement after individually scrutinising each entry submitted.

This year we gave you the opportunity to act as the 5th Judge once again, with your chance to state from the shortlist who you would like to see win in each category. Your vote contributes to 25% of the overall score with the judges holding the other 75%.

We are excited to share below the Judges’ list of Finalists, shortlisted from all entries received.

Solicitor of the Year

Finalists:
Anna Favre of Pemberton Greenish LLP
Eleanor Murray of CMS Cameron McKenna LLP
Emily Fitzpatrick of Hart Brown Solicitors
John Stephenson of Bircham Dyson Bell
Mark Chick of Bishop and Sewell LLP
Simon Masters of CG Naylor LLP
Tim Morgan of ODT Solicitors


Solicitors Firm of the Year

Finalists:
Bishop and Sewell LLP
Brethertons LLP
CG Naylor LLP
CMS Cameron McKenna LLP
ODT Solicitors
Pemberton Greenish LLP
SA Law


Barrister of the Year

Sponsored by

Pemberton Greenish logo

 

 

The Winner will be announced on the night of the awards.


Chambers of the Year

Finalists:
Falcon Chambers
Tanfield Chambers


Expert Witness of the Year

Finalists:
Einar Roberts of Cluttons LLP
John Byers of LBB Chartered Surveyors
Vanda Kelsey of Knight Frank LLP


Valuer of the Year

Sponsored by

JPC Law

 

 

 

Finalists:
Jeremy Dharmasena of Knight Frank LLP
Justin Shingles of Justin Shingles Ltd.
Prosper Marr-Johnson of Marr-Johnson & Stevens


Valuers of the Year

Sponsored by

Wallace LLP

 

 

Finalists:
Cluttons LLP
Leasehold Valuers LLP
Marr-Johnson & Stevens
McDowalls Surveyors Limited
myleasehold Ltd
Savills


Young Professional of the Year

Sponsored by

HowardKennedy_logo

 

 

Finalists:
Emily Fitzpatrick of Hart Brown Solicitors
George Calvert of Pemberton Greenish LLP
Iris-Ann Stapleton of Streathers Solicitors LLP
Louise Uphill of Blake Morgan LLP
Rachel George of Bircham Dyson Bell


Regional Professional of the Year

Finalists:
Cassandra Zanelli of Taylor&Emmet LLP
Emily Fitzpatrick of Hart Brown Solicitors
Harriet Thornton of LCF Law
Landlord and Tenant Department of ODT Solicitors
Leasehold Team of Thackray Williams LLP
Roger Hardwick of Brethertons LLP
Tim Morgan of ODT Solicitors


Outstanding Achievement Award

Sponsored by

 

 

 

 

The Winner will be announced on the night of the awards.


Other event sponsors:


Table gift sponsors:

Bircham Dyson Bell

 

 

Reception sponsor:

Charles Russell Speechly logo

 

 

 

Bar sponsor:

Forsters logo

 

 

 

Please click here to view the Enfranchisement and Right To Manage Awards 2015 winners.

 

 

The Awards are kindly supported by:

ALEP logo

 

 

 

 

FPRA logo

 

 

 

 

RICS logo